10 Stunning Kitchen Gifts Under $50
We can all agree that practical gifts are lovely, but when it comes to the holidays, it’s always exciting to receive the gift you wouldn’t normally buy for yourself. So even if your friend or family member has a very no-nonsense attitude, and you want to give them something practical, go for an upgraded version that will make their kitchen a happier place to be.
Here are our top 10 picks for gifts under $50.
- Birch Serving Board with Handle, $49 from Kaufmann Mercantile: Ideal for anyone who likes to entertain and put together a killer meat and cheese spread. All their setup is missing is a beautiful way to be displayed.
- Vegetable Peelers Set of 3, $45 from MoMA Store: No kitchen is complete without a good Y-peeler. This set of three goes above and beyond by including one that’s ideal for produce with thin skins, and one that juliennes.
- Nevis 15-inch Round Tray, $44 from Gretel Home: This painterly serving tray makes a wonderful hostess gift when you visit out-of-town friends or family for the holidays.
- Creamware Pitcher, $48 from Terrain: At home on the brunch table, filled with orange juice or flowers, this simple pitcher fits in any kitchen.
- Lift Trivet in Solid Brass, $48 from Desu Design: Cork trivets are functional, but not boring. Give their table a luxe feel (while preventing any scorch marks) with this fluid brass trivet.
- Walnut Spoon Gift Set, $40 from Williams-Sonoma: An ideal gift for the recent grad who loves to cook and is still in the process of setting up her kitchen, these walnut spoons can finally replace the mishmash of plastic and metal utensils she’s accumulated.
- Ceramic Spoon Rest, $30 from Koromiko: This is the perfect example of an upgraded essential. Everyone needs a spoon rest on their stove, but few of them are as lovely as this one.
- Copper Measuring Cups, $45 from Brook Farm General Store: The copper trend isn’t going away anytime soon, and these shiny measuring cups are topped with sheesham wood handles.
- Lodge 5-Quart Double Dutch Oven, $49 from World Market: No kitchen is complete without a Dutch oven; this one has a lid that is deep enough to double as a skillet.
- French Kitchen Marble Fruit Bowl, $50 from Crate & Barrel: Like something out of a Renaissance painting, this moody marble footed bowl is the perfect fruit bowl display.