10 Smart Tips for Becoming a Better Grocery Shopper
We are always looking for ways to make grocery shopping a quicker, more efficient and less stressful experience. This year we shared advice for how to shop on a tight budget, which ingredients are worth splurging on, when to choose organic, how to make the farmers market the only place you shop on a weekly basis, and more smart tips to make you a better, happier grocery shopper in 2014 and beyond.
6 Tips for Eating on a Very Tight Budget
- 6 Reading Food Labels: How Can You Tell if a Product is Truly Whole Grain?
- 7 Stocking a Healthier Pantry From Whole Foods for $99: Can It Be Done?
- 8 6 Tips for Eating on a Very Tight Budget
- 9 Quick Reminder: Why You Should Store Some Fruits and Vegetables Separately
- 10 Infographic: The Shelf Life of Food
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn’s Best of 2013 roundup!
From December 21 through January 3 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year. We’ll also share guest posts, special holiday features, and a sparkling Winter Glam Cocktail Party, the final installment in our 2013 Gatherings from The Kitchn. Happy Holidays!