11 Beautiful Serving Platters for Your Easter Ham
This weekend starts spring entertaining season with the arrival of Easter and Passover. If you’re hosting family and friends for a big, traditional meal, now is the time to upgrade your serving pieces — particularly your platters — so your table is well set when guests arrive.
Here are our top platter picks for your spring entertaining.
- Forbury Platter, $78 from Anthropologie: A little bit modern, a little bit glam, a tiny edge of English garden, this platter brings welcome color and a classic shape to the table.
- Universal Expert Serving Platter, $80 from West Elm: This one is a mix of carving board and serving platter. Plus, you can serve one of the vegetables around the outer edge.
- Seletti Hybrid Diomira Oval Platter, $126 from AllModern: If you want to include a nod to the formal Easter table without fully embracing it, try this platter, which is a mashup of two china patterns.
- Kate Spade New York Larabee Platinum Serving Platter, $210 from Bed Bath & Beyond: If you’re ready for an investment piece, this polka dot platter is the perfect choice. It is appropriate for every occasion.
- Yellow Banded Easter Platter, $48 from Williams-Sonoma: Sometimes, you just have to go all out with your serving dishes. And this bunny platter is perfect for Easter.
- Marin White Large Platter, $32 from Crate & Barrel: If you’re on the opposite end of the spectrum from those who love a bunny platter, this simple, freeform platter might be more at home on your table.
- Stoneware Oval Platter, $24 from AllModern: It might not be the most traditional platter, but you’ll be happy to have those handles when you’re carrying the Easter ham to the table.
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Rectangular Platter, $150 from Williams-Sonoma: We love how this simple platter evokes the classic diner feel. It’ll be perfect for Easter and beyond.
- 9 x 14 Platter, $75 from Heath Ceramics: You can never go wrong with Heath Ceramics, and this black matte platter will perfectly show off whatever you decide to serve on it.
- Emma Serving Platters, $39 from Pottery Barn: The simple pastel colors of these platters are embellished with the simple bead edging to make them feel a bit more special than everyday dishes.
- Como Swirl Platter, $72 from Crate & Barrel: This cobalt patterned platter is ideal on any table. The simple organic design makes it feel vibrant without detracting from your other dishes.