10 Red, White, and Beautiful Desserts We Need Right Now
There are very few holidays where you can really go over the top with reckless abandon, but during the 4th of July — with explosions in the sky and an excess of family around your house — it seems like the perfect time to partake in one of these 10 oh-so-pretty patriotic desserts.
There are so many red, white, and blue desserts floating around the Internet, it’s enough to keep food-coloring companies in business for the next 2,000 years! Here are a few of our favorites that are just so cute we might need one of each — like right now.
- Red, White, and Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles from The View From Great Island
- Red Velvet Roll-Out Cookies from La Pêche Fraîche
- Fourth of July Dessert Fruit Pops from Bakers Royale
- Red, White, and Blue Pinwheel Icebox Cookies from Just a Taste
- Red, White, and Blue Raspberry Candy Bars from Cherry Tea Cakes
- Fourth of July Marshmallow Pinwheels from Home Cooking Memories
- 4th of July Tie-Dyed Fudge from Taste and Tell
- 4th of July Rice Krispie Treat Flags from Two Sisters Crafting
- Ombre Independence Day Cake from Brit + Co
- Star-Spangled Strawberries from Makenmold