10+ Recipes You Need for a Classic 4th of July BBQ (Plus a Few More Great Ideas)
One of the greatest things about the Fourth of July is the food. It’s usually everything you want to eat at this time of year presented without too much fanfare (that gets saved for the fireworks). Since most of us prepare the same things every year — the grilled corn, the ribs, the potato salad — the dishes get perfected with every candle added to America’s birthday cake. Here are those classics all in one place. Consider them a menu of sorts — a hub you can use to double check details, or inspiration if this is your first time hosting a bash. This is only the tip of the iceberg of the Independence Day eats. Once you’ve perused the classics, it’s time to check out our collection of recipes for sides and desserts. There are a few wild card ideas thrown into the mix, because you never know when you might need 10 ways to top a corndog.
Ribs, grilled corn, fresh homemade ice cream — the 4th of July is the taste of summer.
- How To Grill the Juiciest Pork Tenderloin in Under 30 Minutes
- How To Make Juicy, Flavorful Grilled Chicken Breast
- How To Grill Even Better Asparagus
- How To Make Great Ribs in the Oven
- How To Grill Perfect Steak
- How To Make the Best Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream
- How To Grill Juicy, Flavorful Shrimp
- How To Make Classic Ice Cream at Home
- How To Make Southern Sweet Tea
- How To Make the Best Pasta Salad Without Mayo
- How To Grill the Best Corn on the Cob
- How To Make the Best Classic Potato Salad
- How To Bake a Potato: Three Easy Methods