Poor, unglamorous cabbage. It doesn't get all the cool-kid attention that kale does, even though it's just as dependable during the dark days of winter, and with its mild sweetness and amazing versatility, maybe even easier to love. These 10 recipes are a reminder of how adaptable and tasty cabbage can be, whether served shredded in an addictive peanut-dressed slaw, stuffed into sausage sandwiches or simmered quickly with yogurt in an Indian-style curry.
With a head of cabbage in the fridge, a good meal isn't far away!
• 1 Peanut, Carrot and Cabbage Slaw
• 2 Roasted Cabbage Slaw with Hazelnuts and Lemon
• 3 Cabbage in Mild Yogurt and Mustard Seed Curry
• 4 Baked Panko Rockfish with Gingery Cabbage
• 5 Crisp Tuna-Cabbage Salad
• 6 Grilled Cabbage Wedges with Spicy Lime Dressing
• 7 Napa Cabbage and Tofu Salad
• 8 Asian Cabbage Rolls with Spicy Pork
• 9 Asian Pickled Cabbage
• 10 BBQ Cabbage & Sausage Stuffed Sandwiches
What are your favorite ways to eat cabbage?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)