I think we can all agree: we can never have too many weeknight meal options. Today, I have fifteen more for you to add to your list — our favorites from 2013. At the top is this Thai Ginger Chicken Stir Fry; it comes together in less time than a take-out order and tastes a billion times better. Taco salad is another keeper from this past year, as is our creamy red pepper and tomato soup (don't forget the grilled cheese sandwiches). Fast and simple, tasty and filling: let's start the new year off with a whole new batch of weeknight recipes in our arsenal.
- 1 Thai Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
- 2 Taco Salad with Creamy Cilantro Dressing
- 3 Roasted Pepper and Tomato Soup
- 4 Pork Chops Stuffed with Pine Nuts, Porcini Mushrooms & Pecorino
- 5 Chicken Tikka Masala
- 6 Spiced Lentils with Egg
- 7 Saucy Sautéed Shrimp over Lemon Quinoa
- 8 Southwest Skillet Ragu
- 9 One-Pot Linguine with Roasted Red Peppers, Tomatoes & Brie
- 10 Classic Salad Nicoise
- 11 Fried Brown Rice with Asparagus, Bell Pepper & Cashews
- 12 Pan-Roasted Cauliflower & Pasta with Tomato-Cream Sauce
- 13 Flatbreads with Goat Cheese, Caramelized Onions, and Basil
- 14 Baked Risotto with Peas, Asparagus & Pancetta
- 15 Easy Green Minestrone
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2013 roundup!
From December 21 through January 3 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year. We'll also share guest posts, special holiday features, and a sparkling Winter Glam Cocktail Party, the final installment in our 2013 Gatherings from The Kitchn. Happy Holidays!