Splurge or Steal: 10 Pretty Pitchers for Summertime
As soon as August hits, we start to get that unwelcome feeling: Summer will soon be over. And sure, autumn has its perks, but before we turn to apple picking and hot cocoa, we want to squeeze every last drop that summer has to offer.
We’re talking lemonade, of course — and iced tea, sun tea, sangria, iced coffee, Arnold Palmers, Captain Palmers, and all other manner of thirst-quenching beverages. To dole out quick servings of your cold beverage of choice, we’ve rounded up 10 lovely pitchers, from impulse buys to wedding registry-worthy. We think they’re all, ahem, pitcher-perfect.
Splurge: Pitchers Worth a Pretty Penny
- Rosanna Glass Pitchers (Flamingo and Geometric), $78 at Nordstrom: Two Mad Men-worthy pitchers, glam and gold. Flamingos for your mojitos; geometric for a dignified glass of sweet tea.
- Woodbury Glass Pitcher, $70 to $130 from Simon Pearce: These clean-lined, handsome pitchers are classics for a reason. Our contributor Anne Postic is dearly in love with hers. Heirloom quality right here.
- Juliska Berry & Thread Pitcher, $98 at Nordstrom: This romantic pattern from Juliska is a classic all dressed up.
- Jadeite Scalloped Pitcher, $58 at Terrain: We know how much you love Jadeite, and this vintage-style pitcher is a vision in pale green. Just picture your lemonade inside.
- Le Creuset Stoneware Pitcher, $45 at Amazon: The classic stoneware Le Creuset pitcher will keep your lemonade nice and cool for a very long time. We love it in eye-catching cherry-red, but it comes in a rainbow of colors.
Steal: Pitchers for Every Night
- Latte Pitcher, $28 at Anthropologie: These sweet, classy pitchers are more generously sized than their proportions suggest. It was hard to pick a favorite color out of all the juicy options!
- Speckle Pitcher, $24 at Urban Outfitters: A sleek pitcher with creamy tones. Peach sangria starts here.
- Textured Glass Pitcher, $17.99 at H&M: A bubbly confection of glass, suitable for iced coffee on the porch with a bit of extra glam.
- SOCKERÄRT Pitcher, $16.99 at IKEA: The modern classic from IKEA comes in soft black now as well as the original creamy white, and we love its blend of modern and farmhouse.
- Porcelain Pitcher by Threshold, $13.99 at Target: A pure classic, a vision in white. Good for pouring out absolutely anything cold.
What’s your favorite pitcher for summer drinks?