Having the right kind of lighting in your kitchen is obviously important. You need to be able to see when you're chopping veggies, and you need to have the right kind of mood lighting when you're hosting a party and everyone ends up hanging out in the kitchen.
These pendant lights can help with both of those things. And they're all less than $90!
- Damen Pendant Light, $50 at Crate & Barrel: If you like the bare bulb look, this pendant is the perfect pick. The tiny shade is made out of aluminum and brass, and the interior features a glazed finish to maximize the glow.
- Industrial Edison Antique Pendant Light, $68 at Houzz: With a matte black finish, this industrial pendant is both sophisticated and minimalist.
- Kenroy Home Cambridge Pendant, $75 at Bellacor: This classic pendant is made with opaque white glass to help soften the light in your kitchen.
- Kichler Brinley Brushed Nickel Mini-Pendant, $55 at Lamps Plus: Obsessed with Mason jars? You'll love this brushed nickel mini-pendant, which looks an awful lot like the famous canning jars that have been popping up in kitchens all over the country.
- Geometric Silver Light Pendant, $70 at CB2: Add an ultra-modern look to your kitchen with this geometric silver pendant, made out of shiny, silver-polished steel and featuring an exposed bulb.
- FOTO Pendant Lamp, $25 at IKEA: Go with a pop of color with this aluminum pendant light in bright turquoise. At just $25, you can buy a bunch of them without breaking the bank.
- Clear Globe Pendant, from $89 at West Elm: This clear globe pendant is striking on its own. You can also buy them in sets, or in various sizes, to make more of a statement.
- Globe Electric Bronze Vintage Caged Pendant, $23 at Home Depot: Another industrial option, this brushed bronze caged pendant will look great over your sink or counters.
- Wanda Mini Pendant, $81 at Joss & Main: Could this pendant (in minty seafoam) be any more on trend?
Castillo 1 Light Bowl Pendant, $37 at Wayfair: This shade looks like marble, but it's actually metal, so it won't be too tough to hang.