10 New Dinnerware Sets That Deserve a Place at the Table
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
Sometimes with a new season swapping your closet isn’t quite enough. This year, it might be time to swap your dinnerware as well.
If you’re in need of a full kitchen cabinet upgrade, take a look at these new dinnerware options.
1 of 10
2 of 10
3 of 10
4 of 10
5 of 10
6 of 10
7 of 10
8 of 10
9 of 10
10 of 10
- Bristlecone Dinnerware, $12–$22 per piece from Anthropologie: This bone china dinnerware was designed to resemble the grain of pine trees — knots and all.
- Noon China Dinnerware, $8–$12 per piece from CB2: Bye-bye boring white plates. These subtly stitched dishes are just the right amount of colorful.
- Arrow Band Dinnerware Set, $40 from West Elm: While this pattern is only available on salad plates and coffee mugs, you can feel better about helping families in need with your purchase.
- Tartan Dinner Plates, $60 for 4 from Williams-Sonoma: Nothing says fall like plaid, and we can’t resist these tartan plates. Of course, you’ll have to get the salad plates and mugs too.
- Manhattan Blue Plate Special Dinner Plate, $23 each from Fishs Eddy: Make your home diner-chic with these 14-star blue and white china plates.
- Ivory Trilogy Dinnerware, $16–$28 per set from World Market: What can we say? Sometimes it’s just hip to be square, and these plates prove that point.
- Mateo Dinnerware, $170 for a 16-piece set from Crate & Barrel: Don’t be afraid to go dark with your dishes. This black-bronze set is a perfect pick.
- Charlotte Street Collection, $80 for a 4-piece place setting from Kate Spade New York: There are so many options to mix and match with this dinnerware set. Plus, we love that the blue and white pattern feels whimsical, but still nice enough for special occasions.
- ARV Dinnerware, $2.50–$3 per piece from IKEA: These romantic looking scalloped edged plates will add a little bit of glamor to your daily meals.
- Gallery Dinnerware, $195 for a 16-piece set from Crate & Barrel: Talk about an unexpected pattern from Crate & Barrel. This organically-shaped dish ware is accented by watercolor inspired edges.
Published: Oct 7, 2014