Things That Make You Go Hmm… 10 Most Surprising Reader Questions of 2013
We get a lot of questions from readers asking for advice about what to serve at a party, how to use an unusual ingredient, or how to master a new cooking technique. And then there are the questions that make us stop and say, “Hmm…that is a really good question.” Should you tell your host she is making a cooking mistake? What are some meals you can cook one-handed? Are there any non-alcoholic alternatives to bourbon? And what do you do if your friend asks you to pay cash for Thanksgiving dinner? These are just a few of the most interesting and surprising questions our readers asked — and answered — this year.
- 6 A Friend Asked Me to Pay Cash for Thanksgiving Dinner. What Do I Do?
- 7 Ideas For a Non-Alcoholic Alternative to Bourbon?
- 8 I Want to Start Cooking. Where Do I Start?
- 9 How Do Super-Organized Pantries Stay Organized?
- 10 I Miss Everyday Food! Any Suggestions for Similar Magazines?
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn’s Best of 2013 roundup!
From December 21 through January 3 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year. We’ll also share guest posts, special holiday features, and a sparkling Winter Glam Cocktail Party, the final installment in our 2013 Gatherings from The Kitchn. Happy Holidays!