10 Lavish Gifts for Your Mom (or Any Extra-Special Cook)
Eek! Shopping for mom is so hard! Your brother is getting her a bathrobe and you can’t even. Didn’t you guys already get her that last year? Don’t resort to a spa gift card just yet.
We have 10 extravagant gifts that will make Mom (or any cook who deserves something really extra-special this year) feel like the belle of Christmas morning.
- Staub 4-Quart Round Coquette, $192: What says “I love you” more than a really gorgeous Dutch oven, like this one from Staub?
- Living Wreath, $41 at Amaranth Stoneware: Give this terra-cotta planter to your mom empty or fill it up yourself with succulents.
- Duo Wine Carrier, $128 at Graf Lantz: How else do you expect your mom to get those bottles to bridge night?
- Shallow Salad Bowl, $132 at Heath Ceramics: Simple and sophisticated, this 13-inch bowl makes a statement.
- Chocolate Martini Shaker, $40 at Sugarfina: For the moms who can’t seem to get enough chocolate or martinis.
- All-Clad Gourmet Slow Cooker, $300 at Williams-Sonoma: She may love her trusty old slow cooker (despite its quirks), but she’ll love this one even more. Not only for its looks, but also its efficiency.
- Louis Vases, from $35 each at Hawkins NY: Available in a variety of enameled colors and a brass-plated finish, this vase might inspire your dad to buy your mom some just-because flowers throughout the year.
- Set of 2 Round Zinc Trays, $139 at At West End: With copper handles, these oversized trays are très chic. Get it?
- Custom Fortune Cookie Necklace, from $98 at Scoutmob: This fortune cookie necklace (in sterling silver, rose gold-plated, or gold-plated) is extra special because you can add a custom message of your choosing.
- Square Paddle Board, $93 at David Rasmussen Design: We don’t believe in spankings, but we’re 100 percent behind this square paddle board, which comes in eight fun highlight colors.