12 Juicy Tomato Recipes for August Evenings Summer Recipe Roundup
Got tomatoes? Lucky you! The Northeast’s historic episode of tomato blight has left tomato-lovers in a sad state — no tomatoes from their own vines, and tomatoes extra-expensive at the market. But if you have a precious handful of ripe tomatoes to eat for dinner tonight, here are a dozen recipes that will show off their bright flavor.
By the way, have you checked out Summer Fest? It’s a cross-blog event run by Margaret Roach at our very favorite garden blog, A Way To Garden. She has some great food blogger collaborators too, like Matt of Matt Bites and Shauna of Gluten-Free Girl.
This week is all about tomatoes, so if you want to discover a whole bunch more tomato recipes, check out the rest of Summer Fest.
12 Juicy Tomato Recipes
• 1 The Perfect Tomato Salad
• 2 Tomato Salad with Red Onion, Dill, and Feta
• 3 Tomato and Boquerones Salad with Garlicky Breadcrumbs
• 4 Grilled Zucchini and Grape Tomato Salad
• 5 Tomato and Mozzarella Skewers with Basil Oi
• 6 Jamie Oliver’s Tomato Consommé
• 7 Roasted Garlic, Olive and Tomato Pasta Salad
• 8 Panzanella
• 9 Easy Gazpacho
• 10 Smoky Scallops with Fennel and Tomato
• 11 Caprese Salad
• 12 Cherry Tomato Skewers (Grilled Indoors
How are you eating tomatoes right now?