Just because you have a tiny cook space, doesn't mean you have to say goodbye to your dreams of having an eat-in kitchen. There are quite a few stylish, inexpensive tables (bistro or otherwise!) that will fit in super-small kitchens.
You might have to get a little cozy, but hey, that's why you wanted a little breakfast table in the first place, right?
- 24-Inch Round Metal Table, $82 at Overstock: This metal table comes in a bunch of color options, but we're partial to the sunny yellow.
- Tripod Table, $179 at West Elm: This chic tripod table takes the classic bistro table and updates it with a more modern look, featuring a unique leg design. Available in lacquered white or warm walnut (at a slightly higher price), the table is great for breakfast for two, or three — if you're okay with getting close.
- Cafe Dining Table, $199 at Wayfair: Not looking for something round? This wood and metal table is more of a square but has rounded edges, which is extra helpful for tight spaces.
- Mykah Dining Table, $200 at World Market: Crafted by artisans in India using iron and mango wood, this table is gorgeous and functional. Float it in the middle of a room or push it up against a wall or into a corner.
- Emmond Mid Century 28-Inch Round Bistro Table, $200 at Target: This gorgeous mid-century modern table can fit two people around it comfortably (four if you squeeze).
- Cordova Dining Table, $230 at Joss & Main: Whether you're going for a farmhouse feel, the French country, or something more glam, this wooden table can help you pull it off.
- Zuo Olympia Dining Table, $240 at Bed Bath & Beyond: If your kitchen decor already has an industrial look to it (hello, stainless steel appliances and metal stools), this table — crafted out of sturdy steel — will be the perfect addition.
- TEODORES Table, $249 at IKEA: For just you and your spouse, you don't always need a huge table, but when company arrives, you want to be able to spread out. This IKEA table solves that problem brilliantly, with drop-leaf ends that fold up to expand the table in an instant. Bonus: The two coated steel chairs are included!
- Eiffel Dining Table, $255 at Rove Concepts: Named after the Parisian tower that inspired its design, this table has a distinct metal and wood base with a clean, white circular top, adding a little brightness to your kitchen.
- Bistro Table, $325 at Industry West: Available in galvanized or gunmetal, this industrial table can also be used outside if you're #blessed with a tiny patio as well!