Did you know ice cream has accessories? We're not talking about earrings or a matching purse by any means, but there's a whole world of bowls, cups, spoons and methods of presentation that are waiting for you. We'll take one of each please and that includes the box of 3,000 tasting spoons!
Top Row, Left To Right
• 9 Hole Acrylic Cone Stand: for $28.75 from Kegworks. We love the idea of being able to serve ice cream to our guests without them having to hover around you in the kitchen and although we're not buying that the ice cream in the photo above is real, we're pretty sure the idea is still the same!
• Prepara Ice Cream Pint Sleeve: for $5.98 at Target (online). These sleeves will allow you to eat a little or a lot without your goods turning to soup in your toasty paw. In Pink - or brown.
• Cuisinart Classic Ice Cream Machine: for $49.95 at Sur La Table. This basic machine is great for many homeowners and has become a household staple, now in new fun colors.
• Cuisinart ICE-50BC Supreme Ice Cream Maker: for $258 from Amazon. This machine makes pint after pint without having to rechill any buckets and is always ready to go when you are. It might be pricier, but as far as we're concerned it's benefits outweigh the expenditure.
• Sweet Bliss Containers: starting at $8.95 for a pack of 25 pieces. Make ice cream and save it for later in these well priced containers that are easily written on with a marker to identify the contents!
Bottom Row, Left To Right
• Best Old-Fashioned Ice Cream Scoops: starting at $8.70 these scoops have us all wanting seconds.
• Ice Cream Bowl Roundup: If we had to choose our favorite bowls, handmade or no, these would top the list for sure. Metal, ceramic, glass and more!
• Disposable Ice Cream Cone Holder: for $6.95 from Kegworks, this holder is top rack dishwasher safe and catches the drips before your shirt does. No more paper towels and napkins, just let them drain to the bottom and drink it up when finished!
• Small Tasting Spoons: for $59.50 (3,000 in case) from Kegworks seems a little ridiculous, but think of the ice cream tasting parties you could have!
• Bistro Ice Cream Spoons (4): for $13.00 from Unica Home. There's something special about eating a sweet treat with special silverware, it makes things... well... special!
Image: See linked posts above