You do not have to spend a million dollars on holiday gifts this year. Not even close. It's true — you can shop on a budget and still give some pretty impressive gifts.
All of these look decently spendy, but each one is $23 or less. In fact, you can buy every single thing here (including multiples of one item!) for $163.
- Chicken Tote Bag, $18 at Gingiber: Have you ever seen a tote bag more appropriate for the farmers market?
- Milano Porcelain Bowl, $18 at Bambeco: Made in a 50-year-old factory in Portugal using reclaimed water, recycled scrap materials from previous productions, and natural clay, this bowl looks like it would cost at least double its actual price.
- Marta Smoke Double Old-Fashioned Glass, $2.50 each at CB2: These glasses are whisper-thin and so darn classy. And you can give a set of four for just $10.
- Sriracha Cross Stitch Kit, $18 at TheStrandedStitch: You can handle this gift one of two ways: Give it, as a kit, to your craftiest friend or do the stitching yourself and gift it to someone else to hang up.
- Hand-Dipped Ombré Beeswax Candles, $12 for 12 at KnotandBow: Whoever gets this pack will be a star when she tops the next birthday cake with these ombre beeswax numbers.
- Self Pour Spout Recycled Glass Dispensers, $23 at Rail19: There's no better soap dispenser. If you're feeling extra generous, pair this with your favorite liquid soap and pack them up together.
- LeWitt Creamer, $16 at Poketo: With its minimal Danish design, we can't get over the idea of using this as a little bud vase.
- Geo Container, $18 at Gretel Home: Ideal for nuts or little candies, this little plastic guy has a glossy finish on the inside and a cool matte finish on the outside.
- Holiday Cheers Coaster Set, $14 at Charming Charlie: One can never have too many coasters. Or plaid stuff, for that matter.
- Copper Measuring Cups Set, $16 at Urban Outfitters: Everything else will have a hard time measuring up to this beautiful set.