10 Holiday Kitchen Goods from IKEA We’re Loving Right Now
Sleigh bells ring, are you listening? Christmas is a mere three weeks away, folks. (If you feel like you were just shucking corn and slurping juicy summer tomatoes, welcome to the club.) We’re ready to embrace the season, and that means checking out our favorite big budget Swedish store’s holiday offerings.
These 10 picks in particular make us want to blast some Christmas tunes and bake cookies like there’s no tomorrow.
- VINTERFINT Patterned Mug in Red, $2.99: These mugs are practically begging to be filled with steamy apple cider or hot cocoa.
- DRÖMMAR Horse Baking Pan, $8.49/set of two: Horse-shaped cake pans? Consider us charmed.
- VINTERFINT Table Runner in Gold, $9.99: This table runner looks a lot more luxe than its price would suggest.
- OFFENTLIG Tray, $9.99: The perfect festive tray on which to serve a plate of cookies.
- VINTERKUL Containers in Gold, $7.99/set of three: We could see using these containers all year round!
- VINTERKUL Dish Towel, $4.99/set of two: Just the small holiday detail your kitchen needs.
- VINTERKUL Apron in Red, $7.99: Can you imagine cooking Christmas dinner in this? We can!
- VINTERFINT Paper Napkins in Lingonberry Pattern, $1.99/pack of 30: Love both the color and the pattern in these super pretty napkins.
- VINTERKUL Containers in Red, $4.49/set of three: We like the slightly vintage look of these containers.
- VINTERMYS Gift Bags, $3.99/pack of 12: A cheap yet pretty way to wrap up and gift homemade treats!