We aren't headed off to college this fall (because we're full-fledged adults), but we couldn't help but get a total case of the gimmies when we were scrolling through Urban Outfitter's On Campus College Checklist.
Luckily, you don't have to reenroll in school just to go shopping. Here are 10 things you grown-ups might like for your real-life kitchens.
- 12-Piece Modern Dinnerware Set, $99: Don't we all need a set of almost Millennial Pink dishes? These are sleek, modern, and dishwasher-safe.
- S'well 17-ounce Resort Bottle, $35: You might have noticed that tropical plant patterns are huge these days (they're almost as trendy as flamingos!), which means you need this water bottle for your purse and general errand-running.
- Matte Stackable Mug, $8: Unlike other mugs, these stack together neatly, which will save more cabinet space than you can even realize. Plus, the colors are pretty and the matte finish is fun to touch.
- Deny Pineapple Express Cutting Board, $35: We'll buy anything that looks like a pineapple or has pineapples on them.
- Mix 'N Match 16-Ounce Bowl Set, $24: Less than $25 for three (super-cute) bowls? That's something we can appreciate, even though we're not on a college student budget!
- 3-Piece Metallic Serving Utensil Set, $24: You can never have enough serving tools. Same goes for metallic accents in the kitchen. This spatula, serving spoon, and pasta spoon set is a no-brainer.
- Cold Brew Coffee Maker, $39: For college students without a drip coffee machine in their room, this makes total sense. It even makes sense for working adults who are probably just as sleep-deprived.
- Bamboozle Rainbow Nesting Bowl Set, $70: These rainbow-colored nesting bowls (sold in a set of seven) look and feel like plastic, but are 100 percent biodegradable.
- Silicone Bento Box, $16: Probably better suited for office workers than college kids, this two-compartment bento box folds flat when emptied out for an easy (easier?) commute home.
- Souper Mug, $10: Another good one for the office, this ceramic mug comes with a lid that has a built-in steam vent designed to help with microwaving.