10 Good Things from west elm for a Cozy Winter Kitchen
The main ingredient for making a cozy winter kitchen is of course, love and good food. But if you’re looking for a few new items to spruce up your space, let us share one more roundup from our partnership with west elm this month. here are some ideas.
- Oversized Raw Wood Board, $39 – $89 – I can see this board filled with meats and cheeses to start a long winter meal, or filled with individual pizzas for a main course.
- Industrial Kitchen Island, $424 (on sale) – The best way to gather in the kitchen is to gather around an island. Some cook, some sip and nibble, and everyone is close and cozy.
- Hairpin Bar & Counter Stool, $160 – $338 (on sale) – offer a seat to friends gathered around your kitchen island a place to sit.
- Wood Kitchen Caddy, $254 (on sale) – Filled with onions and garlic, extra wooden boards, a big bunch of dried flowers, and a few bottles of wine, this is the winter cooking caddy on wheels.
- Tri-Ply Copper 6.5 Quart Stockpot, $99.99 (on sale) – What says cozy cooking more than a giant copper stockpot?
- Marble Pastry Slab, $79 – it truly makes a difference when you make a pie to roll out the pastry on a cool slab of marble.
- Feed Apron, $29 – Keep your corduroys and sweaters clean, while helping others with this apron.
- Unscented Candles, $5 – $19 – There can never be too many candles.
- Cast Base Coffee Table, $399 – this is the place to have dinner when you decide to have a casual dinner cross-legged on the living room floor.
- Universal Expert Oven-To-Table Serveware, $44.99 – Casseroles! Lasagna! Apple crisps!