10 Gifts for Your Friend the Bartender
We all have that friend — the one who basically invented a signature drink for your book group. She has special cocktail napkins with her monogram on them, and she knows which wine glasses are for red versus white. Know who we’re talking about? Yeah, we thought so.
Encourage your friend the bartender to up her game even more with these great gifts for her bar.
- Wander Wear Cocktail Shaker, $16 at Fred and Friends: This enameled-steel drink mixer will come in handy around the campfire or any home bar.
- Favorite Cocktail Glass, $12 each at More & Co.: At just three inches tall, these tiny cups are just the right size for sipping perfectly mixed drinks.
- Beer Growler, $60 at Made by RBT: This might just be the prettiest beer growler we’ve ever seen. It holds 64 ounces and is double-wall insulated, so it’s also functional.
- Rosé S’il Vous Plaît Print, from $21 at Minted: For your fanciest French-speaking, rosé-drinking friend, this print can be ordered framed or unframed, depending on how much you want to spend.
- A Man Walks Into a Bar Oval Tray, $98 at Waiting on Martha: It’s no joke — this giant tray (it’s two feet across!) will certainly make a statement.
- Arrow Swizzle Cocktail Stirrer Set, from $30 for four: Give these swizzle sticks to a cocktail aficionado to point the way toward the best drinks in the house.
- Infused Ice Cubes, $15 for 12 at Herb & Lou’s: Ice cubes as a gift? Yes! As long as they’re these, which come in fun flavors like blood orange-ginger and cucumber-watermelon.
- Pretzel Bottle Opener, $14 at Annie’s Blue Ribbon General Store: A bottle opener with a twist! Because it looks like a pretzel. Get it?
- Chez Elle Decanter Tags, $40 at Frontgate: Finally, some signs for booze bottles that don’t look insanely manly.
- Metal and Stone Bar Cart, $140 at Target: Smaller than your average bar cart, this little guy can be tucked into a corner in any small apartment.