10 Gifts for the Coffee-Obsessed
Don’t default to the standard gift-card-to-a-local-coffee-shop holiday present. You can put a little more thought into a gift for your coffee-obsessed friend. But not too much thought — because we’ve already done most of the work for you.
Check out these coffee-centric gifts, which are sure to perk up even the most caffeine-deprived.
- Cold Bruer, $80 at Bruer: The coolest cold brewer on the market, this one puts on a show and looks good doing it.
- Ember, $150 at Ember Tech: For the Goldilocks of coffee drinkers, this travel mug keeps coffee or tea at the perfect temperature for at least two hours.
- Stagg Pour-Over Kettle, from $69 at Fellow: Pour-over fanatics can make the perfect cup with this kettle. It has a seemingly magical precision pour spout, which creates a steady pour, and a built-in thermometer.
- Filter Bowl, $78 at Virginia Sin: A candy bowl worthy of holding chocolate-covered espresso beans! This porcelain bowl, designed to look like a coffee filter, is way more durable than you’d think — it’s dishwasher- and microwave-safe.
- Collected Coffee Subscription, from $69 for three months at Collected Coffee: For your well-traveled friend, this monthly subscription sends 250 grams of whole bean, filter coffee from roasters all over the world. A double helping of international flavor for her coffee.
- Coffee Sampler, from $20 at Radio Roasters: A less generous (but still nice!) gift, this sampler comes with four bags (four ounces each) from the three major coffee growing regions: Africa, the Americas, and Indonesia.
- Coffee Scoop, $38 from American Heirloom: You’ll want to scoop this up — and have it laser engraved — for your favorite coffee fiend.
- Hario Manual Coffee Grinder, $65 from Moma Store: Make your friend work for her grinds with this hand-cranked ceramic burr mechanism.
Liquid Love Glass Coffee Carafe, $13 at World Market: This glass coffee carafe says it all.
Wake Mug, $36 at ssamnichols: Who cares about the red Starbucks cup? This handmade stoneware mug trumps any seasonal gimmick.