Do you know a curd nerd? Or someone who loves cheese whey too much? It's okay if that person is you! No matter who you're shopping for, consider giving some of these cheese-themed gifts. You'll be hard-pressed to find anything better!
Here are 10 delightful gifts for the cheese-obsessed.
- Fresh Cheese Making Kit, $25 at Farm Steady: This kit comes with everything (but the milk) to make mozzarella, burrata, ricotta, and mascarpone.
- Cheese Stone, from $75 at Farmhouse Pottery: Because it's stoneware, a quick stint in the oven allows this board to warm up soft cheeses on the table. Or it can go in the freezer to keep other cheesy treats cool during a party.
- Geometric Bee's Wrap, $19 at Bee's Wrap: Made of beeswax, organic cotton, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin, this is the natural way to wrap up cheese. And it now comes in this fun pattern.
- Cheese 101 at Home, $120 at Murray's: If your fellow cheesehead doesn't live near this famous cheese shop, she can still take a class. Murray's now offers classes online and, before the session, they'll ship a giant box of five tasty cheeses.
- Cheese Grotto, $350 at Cheese Grotto: Serious cheese lovers know that, sometimes, their refrigerator can work against a good wedge. This sturdy box with ventilation ducts, removable wooden shelves, and a clay slab in the bottom fits in the fridge and will keep cheeses at their best.
- Enamel + Ash Cheese Dome, $58 at Schoolhouse Electric: For anyone who likes a dramatic unveiling, this enamelware dome will help.
- Cheese Doormat, $43 at Houzz: In case there's any confusion over what sort of people live down the block from you.
- Gold Arrow Cheese Markers, $20 at Woodwaves: Is there a better way to point out a cheese plate?
- Bark Cheese Knives, $70 at Vanillawood: Everyone's gonna want to get a handle on these stainless steel knives with hand-carved wood-grain texture.
- Art Print, from $33 at Society6: Because no kitchen is complete without a cheese print!