10 Mother’s Day Gifts Under $25
As much as you want to, some years you might not be in a position to spend a million (or even a hundred) bucks on your mom for Mother’s Day. Even if you’ve only got $25 to spend, you can still get her something great that’ll make her feel extra special. Here are 10 budget-friendly options.
- If Found In Microwave Please Return To Mom Mug, from $15 at MugableMugs: Let’s be honest, you don’t know a single mom this mug isn’t perfect for, do you?
- Individual Rectangular Serving Board, $13 at The Maryn: Because your mom isn’t always feeding a crowd and she might want to make herself a little snack board for a Wednesday night dinner.
- Grid Pitcher, $24 at Poketo: Thank mom for always pitching in to help you. Get it? Even if you don’t make that terrible pun, she’s sure to love this preppy pitcher.
- Ice Cream Cone Print, from $24 at Rifle Paper Co.: Give her flowers (and ice cream!) that will last forever. If you have a little more cash to spend, you can spring for a custom frame — or just pick one up at Target (it’s a standard 8×10-inch print, so you’ll have plenty of options!).
- I Donut Know What I’d Do Without You Candle, $20 at Brika: A card and present in one, this punny candle will make your mom’s home smell like a bakery.
- Marble Salt Cellar, $18 at CB2: If you have to pinch yourself because you can’t believe how lucky you got in the Mom Department, this marble salt cellar seems like a very appropriate gift.
- The Vintage Vogue Linea Coasters, $25 for four at West Elm: Forget gold jewelry — the moms we know would rather get these gold-leafed wooden coasters.
- Marbled Honey Dipper, $14 at Leif: Remind mom how sweet you can be with this beechwood honey dipper and she’ll think of you every time she has her afternoon tea.
- Tasseled Bottle Opener, $18 at Anthropologie: Is this not the prettiest bottle opener you’ve ever seen? It’s like a key chain — only better because it opens bottles!
- Bloomingville Dark Grey Cotton Oven Mitt, $15: Clothes are too hard to buy for people — especially moms! — but this adorable oven mitt is one-size-fits-all.