10 Gifts for Food-Lovers and Their Pets
Shopping for a dog mom can be ruff. And that crazy cat lady in your life? Not always as purr-fect and easy as you’d hope for. No need to roam the pet store unleashed. We’ve rounded up the best gifts for cats and dogs — and their crazy humans.
Here’s what you get food-lovers and their pets.
- Splash Ceramic Dog Treat Jar, $30 at Waggo: All those dog treats have to go somewhere, and we’re guessing Fido won’t have any bones about keeping ’em in this speckled jar.
- Enamelware Bowls, from $14 at Harry Barker: There’s something so campy about these brightly colored enamelware bowls, which come in two sizes.
- Andie’s Famous Plus Dumplings, $16 at Bark Shop: Treat a pup to some Chinese takeout. This toy comes with a crinkly carryout carton and three smiling dumplings that squeak when squeezed.
- Catnip Sardines, $18 for three at MisoHandmade: Nothing fishy here! Just three catnip-stuffed felt sardines that any cat will freak out over.
- Barkery Biscuit Mix, $10 at Target: Dog owners can make a bunch of homemade treats for their pup and let him play with the included plush gingerbread man while he waits for the oven to preheat.
- Puppies & Pizza Slouchy Women’s T-Shirt, $26 at Dogs Being Basic: These are a few of someone’s favorite things. You certainly have a friend who would wear this.
- ASPCA Novelty Tea Towels, $10 each at West Elm: With every one of these tea towels that are purchased, West Elm will donate $1 to the ASPCA.
- Concombre Moshi Cat Mug Set, $28 for two at Omoi Zakka Shop: This mug set is a good bet for your friend who seems to love cats and coffee equally.
- Finn + Friends Napkins, $38 for four at LUprints: We don’t usually encourage pets at the dinner table, but we’ll make an exception for these pup-emblazoned napkins.
- Perfect Cat Ice Cube Tray, $10 at Talisman Designs: Give this ice cube tray to the cat lady in your life and she’ll always be around some cool felines.