10 Gifts for Cooks Who Love Dinner Parties
For the foodie friend who is also the peerless host or hostess, these gifts are perfect for their monthly (or even weekly!) dinner parties. Plus, they are little luxuries that they might not splurge on themselves — everything from beautifully carved beeswax candles to a sleek cocktail shaker and luxe cheese board.
- Totem Candles, $22 each from Bohem: Like works of art — beautiful whether they’re lit or not (and beeswax smells so good).
- Orb Cocktail Shaker, $25 from Crate & Barrel: Makes for one classy cocktail.
- Dessert Plates in Rose and Gold, $56 from Suite One Studio: Every good dinner party ends with dessert, and a glam plate makes it even better.
- Everyday Napkins, $45 from Non-Perishable Goods: These colorful napkins are for every day, and for special times too. We love the array of colors!
- Coupe Cocktail Glasses, $60 for 4 from Williams Sonoma: So they can serve that signature cocktail in style.
- Spotify Premium Subscription, $10 per month from Spotify: Creating the perfect dinner-party playlist has never been easier.
- Iona Cheese Board, $98 from Anthropologie: A super sexy cheese board.
- Glass Carafe with Walnut Stopper, $45 from Provisions: A beautiful way to serve drinks.
- Sintra Serving Bowl, $58 from Canvas Home: A flexible bowl to serve almost anything.
- Covered Sugar & Creamer Set, $50 from Wayfair: Make sure everyone can enjoy their after-dinner coffee just the way they like it with this stylish set.