Ever pay $7 for a card and feel totally guilty about it? "It's letterpress!" you say, in an attempt to make yourself feel better. Still, that's a lot to spend on a card. Some people would argue that $6 is even too much. But it is Valentine's Day and your significant other is probably worth a $6 piece of paper, right? Spoil your loved one with one of these food-centric cards.
- More than Coffee Card, $6 at Minted: As hard as it may be to believe, this card is proof that it's true.
- Bacon Me Crazy Card, $5.50 at Hello Lucky: Just make sure you let him know you mean crazy in a good way!
- Ramentic Card, $4.50 at TinyBeeCards: Give your loved one a compliment and also subliminally suggest what you want for dinner.
- Favorite Sushi Valentine Card, $4 at Paper Source: Ditto this card.
- Letterpress Love Pizzas Valentine Card, $5 at Paper Source: It's hard to get cheesier than this card. Get it? Because pizzas have cheese on them? We'll explain later.
- Pastative Card, $5 at Greenwich Letterpress: Love pasta? Love your SO? Put it down in writing with this carb-heavy card.
- I Chews You, $4.50 at HeartsAndSharts: This card really cracks our staff up, for some reason.
- Skip a Beet Card, $4.50 at LittleLoveliesStudio: For your vegetable-loving love, this card is cheeky and sweet at the same time.
- Avo-Cuddle Card, $4.50 at ErinAndElizabethCo: Not going out to dinner on the big day? This card has another activity to suggest! Cuddling. Well, technically avo-cuddling, but you get the idea.
- Bagel Card, $4.50 at TinyGangDesigns: Even if your loved one prefers sesame bagels (he's allowed to be wrong!), he should get a kick out of this card.
Need cards for your kid(s) to take to school? Look here: The Best Classroom Valentine's Day Cards You Can Find on Amazon