10 Food-Themed Swimsuits That Show Off Your Priorities
If you’re anything like me, you’re pretty much always thinking about your next meal. Or snack. Or nibble. Or just a little taste of something. Because food is such a big part of my life, I don’t think it should be kept just to the kitchen — it should be everywhere!
This summer, I’ll be showcasing my love of all things culinary with one of these hunger-inducing swimsuits. Whether you’re lounging by the pool or catching waves at the beach, they’re bound to cause some conversation (and maybe someone will even whip you up a little something to nosh on).
1. Tropical Print Swimsuit, $27 at & Other Stories: Even if you’re sunning yourself on a roof or patio, this fruit-printed swimsuit will transport you to the sandy shores of a faraway island. Those mangoes are best put to use in a cocktail, don’t you think?
2. French Fries Swimsuit, $65 at Love This Sunday: I know that I’m powerless to resist a plate of french fries, so if I wore this one-piece, would other french fry-lovers chase me around the beach? At least these spuds can’t get stolen by seagulls.
3. In Tune with the Tides Swimsuit, $30 at ModCloth: Delicious and stylish, this on-trend swimsuit features a high-waisted bottom, which is really all the better for eating multiple burgers.
4. Hot Dog Hot Tub Shorts, $28 at The Smooth Shop: Hot dog, anyone? America’s favorite grilled food makes an appearance on these swim trunks, which I think are perfect for any sort of outdoor cookout situation.
5. Flutter Sleeve One-Piece Swimsuit, $26 at Nordstrom: Why should grown-ups have all the fun? This adorable one-piece bathing suit with a popsicle print is just for the little ones.
6. Hamburger Swimsuit, $43.96 at Rebel Circus: The image on this hamburger-print bathing costume is so real people may mistake you for a drive-through.
7. Doughnut Print Cut Out Longline Top, $20.22 at ASOS: If Homer Simpson wore a bikini, this is totally the one he’d choose.
8. Pull a Splash One Reversible One-Piece Swimsuit, $56.99 at ModCloth: Finally, a candy apple you can bring to the beach without worrying about it getting covered in sand.
9. Pizza Bikini Top, $25.56 at Rebel Circus: Serve up a slice this summer with this pepperoni-printed bikini top — just don’t get caught being extra cheesy.
10. On A Tide Note Swimsuit Top, $49.99 at ModCloth: The print on this high-waisted bikini kind of makes you wish you had a cup of coffee to accompany it, doesn’t it?
What’s your favorite swimsuit for the summer eating season?