10 Food-Themed Pillows So Cute You Could Eat Them
Sure, your kitchen is decked out in all of the cutest culinary decor, but what about the rest of your home? Food-themed pillows are a good place to start. A taco in bed? Probably not the best idea. A taco pillow in bed? Well, that’s a different story!
- Pizza Never Lies Pillow, $20 at Society6: Has a pillow ever said anything more true? Pizza never lies. Pizza never lets you down.
- Hot Chocolate Pillow, $30 at KidRobot: Nothing will make you feel more cozy than snuggling up with a hot chocolate-shaped plush pillow, which is topped with tiny marshmallows.
- Pretzel Mania Pillow, $50 at Altadena Design Shop: You only allow yourself to indulge in a giant soft pretzel every once in a while, but you can keep this pillow around all the time.
- Your Butter Judgement Pillow, $40 at ModCloth: Did you hop on the avocado toast bandwagon? This pillow is for you — a plush toast-shaped pillow, complete with butter pad.
- Drumstick Pillow, $20 at Typo: If you always feel slighted at Thanksgiving (why does Uncle Joe always get the drumsticks?), you can get your fill with this extra-soft pillow.
- Taco Pillow, $79 at The Land of Nod: Make every day Taco Tuesday with this taco pillow, complete with all the fixins.
- Hot Sauce Pillow, $80 at Uncommon Goods: Hot sauce obsessives will go nuts over this adorable bottle, which is crafted out of super-soft 100 percent baby alpaca wool in Bolivia.
- Sushi Pillow, $45 at Urban Outfitters: This sushi pillow is shockingly detailed; it has rice, shrimp, and a seaweed ribbon that ties it all together. All you need is wasabi.
- Ketchup & Mustard Pillow, $39 at Nitty Gritty Workshop: America’s favorite condiments are depicted here forever in a delightfully retro design, perfect for any burger-lover’s living room.
- Watermelon Pillow, $28 at Human: Celebrate summer year-round with this cute, juicy watermelon pillow.