If your meal tomorrow is a potluck affair, and you aren't playing hostess, you'll need a baking dish, pie plate or relish tray that can withstand some travel. And since there's nothing like leaving things to the last minute, all of these containers and carriers are available at brick and mortar stores so you can pick one up on your way home tonight.
- Pie Carrier, $12 from Bed Bath & Beyond: We love this simple, low-profile pie carrier because it's easy to store when you're not using it. You know, the other 360 days of the year.
- Wilton Covered Cake Pan, $11 from Target: Cake isn't the only thing you can bake in this pan. It's also the perfect size for dressing or green bean casserole.
- Bake and Store Bakers, $13-$15 from Crate & Barrel: Make your casseroles in these glass dishes then pop on the lids for transport. Just be sure you wrap them in a dish towel to keep them warm.
- Progressive Collapsible Cupcake and Cake Carrier, $30 from Bed Bath & Beyond: No matter what kind of cake-based dessert you're bringing, this carrier will get it there safely. Plus, it flattens down to less than half of it's height for storage.
- Pyrex Portables 3-Quart Oblong Baking Dish, $30 from Walmart: This is the ultimate in potluck preparedness. Not only does the baking dish come with a lid and an insulated cover, but it also has a heat pack to keep your dish warm in transit.
- Quatro Stagioni Bottle, $4 from Container Store: If you've been tasked with bringing a cocktail or even the gravy, this quart glass bottle is the perfect way to safely transport your goods.
- Anchor Hocking 2-Quart Sculpted Casserole Dish, $13 from Target: We love that this piece has two lids meaning it's versatile enough to go from the oven to the table to the fridge without any hassle.