10 Flamingo Finds for Your Kitchen
Unless you’ve had your head in the sand, you probably know that flamingos are super popular these days. (They may even be cooler than pineapples.) It’s true. Just check out these fun finds. They’re all for the birds — and also your kitchen.
1 of 11
2 of 11
3 of 11
4 of 11
5 of 11
6 of 11
7 of 11
8 of 11
9 of 11
10 of 11
11 of 11
- Flamingo Bottle Opener, $5 at High Fashion Home: Get a leg up on any bottle with this cute rose gold opener.
- Foil Flamingos Cocktail Napkins, $6 for 20 at Shop Sweet Lulu: These cocktail napkins — with gold foil — are as fancy as you and your mixed drinks.
- Pink Flamingo Candles, $13 for five: Put these cheeky candles on a cake and they’ll look just like lawn ornaments (only on a cake instead of a lawn).
- Flamingo Honeycomb Straws, $8 for 12 at Sunny Life: The only thing more adorable than paper straws? Straws with honeycomb flamingos that wrap around them.
- Pink Flamingo Apron, $48 at Nate’s American Made: This apron is girly (it is pink, after all) but not too girly.
- Patio Party Pitcher, $78 at Rosanna: Whip up your favorite frozen (boozy) drink and serve it in this cute glass pitcher.
- Inflatable Floating Flamingo Coasters, $9.50 for 12 at Oriental Trading: Eventually, it will be swimming weather again. And when that time comes, you might want to drink in a pool. One of these little inflatables can help with that — it’ll hold your beer while you bob around in the water.
- Fab Flamingo Tea Towel, $16 at Lake + Loft: Whether you live in Florida or not, this pink tea towel will fit right into any kitchen.
- Plastic Flamingo Picks, $1.50 for 24 at Michaels: Pick these plastic picks to help skewer cheese, fruits, and more during a spring picnic.
- Tropical Flamingo Water Bottle, $10 at Sass & Belle: Technically meant for water, think about how cute this bottle would be filled with a matching pink rosé.
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
Published: Mar 14, 2017