10 Finds to Bring Pumpkin Spice into the Kitchen
With the first hints of autumn on the horizon, we’re already preparing for crisp, cozy days by bringing the season’s spicy warmth into the hearth of the home — our kitchens, of course. And we’re not just talking about making our own Pumpkin Spice Lattes (which are definitely better than Starbucks’).
From a new storage system for your cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, to a paint color that screams pumpkin, here are 10 ideas for bringing pumpkin spice into your kitchen.
- Pumpkin Tea Towel, $16 at Anthropologie: Changing out your dishtowels for something a little more fall-inspired — like these screen-printed ones — is an easy way to add warmth to your kitchen.
- Pumpkin Pie Paint, $6.99 to $69.99 at Benjamin Moore: If you’re looking to think outside the pie pan, why not give your walls a splash of color? This may seem like an autumn-only option, but it’s actually warm, inviting, and complementary of your favorite appliances year-round.
- 18-Jar Acacia Spice Rack, $49.95 at Crate and Barrel: Swap out your old garage sale spice rack for this new storage system to proudly display your nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves.
- WoodWick Trilogy Autumn Comforts Candle, $18.99 at WoodWick: Candles are an easy way to add a cozy, inviting glow to your kitchen — especially when displayed with an array of cinnamon sticks, pinecones, and pumpkins. This candle features three fall scents and its natural wooden wick creates the sound of a crackling fire.
- Spiced Royal Rose Syrup Fall Collection, $34 at Food52: Indulge your inner mixologist and try adding artisanal simple syrup to your cocktail. This set includes saffron, cardamom-clove, and three chile flavors.
- Lipper Bamboo and Acrylic 5-Section Tea Box, $19.99 at Target: There’s nothing like enjoying a crisp autumn morning with a mug of tea, but if you’re like us, you may need a gentle nudge. Select some of your favorite teas and display them in this sleek wooden tea box as a reminder to brew a cozy cuppa.
- Herb Drying Rack, $19.95 at Williams-Sonoma: Autumn is the time of harvest, and what better way to embrace it than by putting the season’s herbs and spices on display on this minimalist rack?
- Pumpkin Spice Hand Soap, $12.95 at Sur La Table: This fall, embrace the pumpkin spice trend with this hand soap.
- Rachael Ray 12-Quart Stockpot, $49.99 at Kohl’s: There’s nothing like a pot of simmering chicken stock on the stove to warm you up. Plus, with color options of Pumpkin Orange or Cranberry Red, this stockpot isn’t taking the autumn theme lightly.
- Mulling Blend Kit, $34.99 at Uncommon Goods: To add the ultimate touch of warmth to your home, make up a big batch of mulled wine and invite friends over. This mulling blend kit includes allspice, star anise, cloves, and cinnamon, creating the perfect fall scent while literally heating up your home.