Small, Cool Kitchens 2012 Is Almost Here! 10 Favorite Entries from Contests Past
It’s almost heeeere! Our annual Small, Cool Kitchens contest launches later today (look for it soon on the site), so in celebration we went through past years’ contests and pulled a few favorites. Do you remember Kathleen’s totally serene rental kitchen? Or Megumi’s metal file cabinets that she repurposed as kitchen cabinets? Check ’em all out above, and be inspired. There’s no kitchen too small for style, functionality, and some serious cooking.
• Jana and Peter’s Labor of Love (2011 US winner)
• Jenn’s Smart, Cheap Toronto Kitchen (2011 International Winner)
• Kathleen’s Serene Rental Kitchen with a View (2011 Finalist)
• Elizabeth’s Bold, Under $500 Kitchen Makeover (2011 Finalist)
• Tanya’s Former Light Bulb Factory Kitchen in East Boston (2010 US Winner)
What are you looking forward to about this year’s Small, Cool Kitchens Contest? What are your particular small kitchen challenges?
(Images: The Kitchn)