This is obviously our most favorite time of the year to roast. And when we say roast, we mean we will roast anything. There's something about the way the whole house fills up the aromatics and the food is fall apart before it even reaches your mouth!
One of our favorite aspects of roasting is that you can transform common, everyday foods such as a vegetable platter into something really spectacular. Sure, we love steamed vegetables, but when the temperatures take a serious drop and you're looking for a way to warm up — crank the oven up and throw in some food! Curl up in front of the tv with a complete roasted meal and you'll thank us later.
• Roast Garlic Cloves Inside Squash
• Absolutely Brilliant Idea: Roast Grocery Vegetable Platters
• Recipe: Lechón Asado (Cuban-Style Roast Pork)
• Basic Recipe Template: Weekend Pot Roast
• Tip: How To Roast and Peel Beets
• Recipe: Rosemary Roast Potatoes
• Roast Chicken: In Praise of Crispy Skin
• Tip: How To Roast and Peel Chestnuts
• Recipe: Caesar-Roasted Asparagus
• Party Recipe: Spicy Oven-Roasted Chickpeas
What's your favorite food to roast?
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits.)