Handmade Color: 10 Colorful Etsy Finds For the Kitchen
Shopping inside the confines of Etsy is like letting a 4 year old loose inside a candy store — with money! Handmade items are usually inexpensive and made with lots of love, so we tend to roam around and point while saying, “Mine! Mine!” So come take a little shopping trip with us and check out 10 of our favorite colorful Etsy finds.
We like to think of our Etsy finds like shopping with a good friend. Roaming around a store, picking up different items and holding them above your head to show off your new found treasure. Come on a mini shopping excursion with us and see what our Etsy travels discovered this morning. We focused on color, since today is, after all, the kickoff of our Room for Color contest at Apartment Therapy!
Here are a few delicious ways to bring some handmade color into the kitchen.
• I Love Your Egg Beaters: for $20. Great for yourself or as a gift! 8″x10″
• 4 Handmade Washcloths: for $14. They’re the perfect thing to add an earth friendly pop of color!
• Petal Links Wall Clock: for $60. A modern styling for any home.
• Reusable Paper Towel Replacements: Set of 12 for $9.99, make going green easy!
• Vegan Bowl: $16. Now your afternoon lunch can make a statement!
• 12 Recipe Cards: for $9. Keep track of your family favorites with these cards out of Ohio.
• Stoneware Spoon Rest: for $12. Catches drips and looks good while doing so.
• 3 Egg Cups: for $30. Handmade and perfect for holding your breakfast treats!
• Temptation Photograph: for $20. Is it wrong that we just love this? … although now we’re hungry!
• Blue & White Salt & Pepper Shakers: for $12. You can never have too many and this little set is just precious.
Do you have a favorite colorful Etsy kitchen find? Let us know in the comments below! There’s so many things to choose from, we often feel like kids in a (brightly-colored) candy store.
(Images: Individual Etsy store owners listed above)