10 Essentials from west elm for a Swanky Cocktail Soiree
Some of my own personal favorites this season are the glam and swanky glassware, bar accessories, and bar carts — all of which are inspiring me to throw a fancy cocktail party at home.
Once you’ve glammed up your bar, make sure to get the cocktail recipes that we developed for west elm, too, like a Figgy Old-Fashioned and Mezcal Manhattan.
→ Figgy Old-Fashioned, Mezcal Old-Fashioned, and Meyer Lemon and Rosemary Gin Fizz from The Kitchn at west elm
10 Essentials for a Swanky Cocktail Soiree
- Terrace Bar Cart – $339. Get the party rolling with this very glamorous Old Hollywood-style bar bart.
- Dobson Flip-Down Bar – $679. Mid-century looks, and a small footprint. It will sit demurely holding books in the corner of the living room — until it’s time to party!
- Festive Fair Isle Decanter – $39. I love pouring liquor into decanters; it feels so Mad Men and old school. This one is especially good looking.
- Lucky You Bottle Opener – $12. A little piece of luck for your bar.
- Square Lacquer Tray in Gold – $34. Serve your cocktails forth in style.
- Vintage Style Stemware – $32 for four. Classic coupes with a sparkling edge.
- Metallic-Print Glassware – $34 for four. I truly love the glam pattern on these.
- Deco Barware Collection – Gold + Marble – $79. Even the bar tools get an upgrade with this swanky set.
- Mid-Century Cocktail Shaker – $29. The wood top is a nice retro touch on this shaker.
- Brooklyn Hemispherical Bitters – $25. Fancy bitters in Black Mission Fig. Sriracha, or Meyer Lemon for your gussied-up cocktails.