10 DIY Napkin Rings for Your Thanksgiving Table
Thanksgiving is only a week away, and I know what you’re thinking: What about the napkin rings?! Ok, so even if that’s not exactly what’s on your mind, it’s not a completely unreasonable thought. Don’t fret — get inspired by one of these 10 delightful DIY versions and make your own napkin rings this Thanksgiving!
- Gumdrop acorn napkin rings from Oh Happy Day: What a fun napkin ring idea! Sub out the gumdrops for pom-poms if you’d like a more kid-friendly project.
- Craft paper and rosemary napkin rings from Country Living: A decorative hole punch, some twine, and a sprig of rosemary are all you need for this sweet napkin holder.
- Star anise napkin rings from Martha Stewart: I always thought star anise had a great look.
- Gold geo napkin rings from Curbly: You’d never believe the basic materials behind these glam napkin rings.
- Pony bead napkin rings from Art Bar: Quirky and colorful, this is a great option for the kids’ table.
- Burlap and twine napkin rings from Back Porch Musings: Just right for a rustic table setting.
- Fresh flower napkin rings from A Daily Something: Never underestimate the simple beauty of flowers.
- Washi tape napkin rings from The Country Chic Cottage: Is there anything a little washi tape can’t make better?
- Succulent napkin rings from Better Homes and Gardens: This definitely takes the prize for the most vibrant napkin ring!
- Candy necklace napkin ring from La Mariee aux Pieds Nus: Another great one for the kids’ table. What whimsy!