Happy Friday! This time last year, we shared our favorite recipe for easy stovetop macaroni and cheese, learned how to tell when our knives were sharp, rounded up our favorite comfort foods, and talked about whether we really need designer kitchens. Take a look through these posts — and discover a few more!
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
- Vintage Recipe: Warm Fudgy Pudding Cake
- Casseroles & Beyond: 15 Recipes for Classic Comfort Food at Home
- Time-Saving Tip: Freeze Smoothie Ingredients in Muffin Tins
- How to Make Creamy Macaroni and Cheese on the Stovetop
- Useful Mementos: How To Turn Handwritten Recipes Into Tea Towels
- The Best Ways to Store & Reheat Bread: Advice from a Baker
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
- When a Family is Two: 10 Simple Home-Cooked Dinner Recipes For Two
- What Is Sharp? Bob Kramer Has 5 Ways to Tell If Your Knife Is Sharp Enough
- 5 Store-Bought Cookie Brands You Didn't Know Were Vegan
- Luxury Trends: Why Do We Think We Need Designer Kitchens?
- A Quick Guide to Ingredient Substitutions
- Family Recipe: Baked Beans with Pineapple and Bacon