Making brownies is great, but knowing there's only two of you in your home to eat them all can sometimes feel like a heavy load to carry. We of course say that with disregard to the times we have personally polished off a pan, but you get the idea. Sure you can portion things off and freeze them, but if you're looking for a dessert that's perfect for just a small group of people and able to be consumed in one sitting, then you've come to the right place.
First Row, Left To Right
• Citrus Salad with Lemongrass Syrup: This dish can be made for as many or little portions as you wish, just adjust your fruit accordingly.
• Frozen Banana-Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Milkshakes: Everyone loves a good milkshake and they can be made on demand for as many people are sitting down to eat.
• How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies (Without a Mixer): Although this recipe makes roughly 40 cookies, if you use a larger cookie scoop, it cuts that number in half. Some for now and some for tomorrow (or a midnight snack)!
• Kitchen Sink Super Bowl Bars: This recipe can be made for as many people as you see fit, all that matters if you have enough chocolate to coat your ingredients to hold it all together. Make enough for 2 or 22, the choice is yours!
• Chocolate Mousse with Olive Oil and Sea Salt: This recipe makes four generous portions and is a simple, yet indulgent way to end an evening meal.
Second Row, Left To Right
• One-Ingredient Ice Cream: When your dish only has one ingredient, it's easier than ever to make as little or as much as you need!
• Cool Down With A Cantaloupe Granita: Any excuse to have a little paper umbrella is a good one!
• A Modestly-Sized Cake with Lemon, Walnuts, and Chocolate Chunks: This cake is the perfect size for a small group and it's taste builds as it sits overnight, so enjoy any leftovers the next day if there's only two of you! They'll be extra tasty!
• Beer Float! With Hoppin' Frog Oatmeal-Imperial Stout: This pairing of beer and ice cream brings out a rich dessert tones in the beer and the ice cream keeps things mellow and smooth, just the way any summer night should end.
• Grapes Roasted with Walnut Oil: This dessert can be made for as many people as you'd like and takes literal minutes in the oven to complete. It can be served over yogurt, ice cream or just as it is. Yum!
• Related: No-Bake Desserts: Two Recipes from Domino
(Images: As Linked Above)