Chicken and mushrooms have been saving dinner for years now. There are so many recipes out there that include this famous kitchen duo, and most of them are easy to make (lots of 30-minute recipes!) and totally delicious. Here are 10 of the recipes you need to try out right now.
1. Creamy Balsamic Mushroom Bacon Chicken by The Recipe Critic
Kitchn recently shared this gorgeous recipe, and our readers ate it up. It's not hard to figure out why — this recipe has the makings of a perfect dinner! It only takes 30 minutes; there's chicken, bacon, and mushrooms; and it's made in a skillet. Dinner is solved.
2. Drunken Chicken and Mushrooms from Kitchn
Chicken breast and mushrooms take a bath in unoaked Chardonnay to create something extra special for an average weeknight meal. Plus, pasta! Who doesn't want pasta?
3. Tuscan Chicken and Mushroom Skillet from Kitchn
This Italian-inspired dinner comes together quickly for the busiest of weeknights. The recipe includes fresh herbs, tomatoes, and beans.
4. Cheesy Chicken and Mushroom Lasagna from Kitchn
There is *nothing* more comforting than lasagna, in my opinion, and this one is filled with chicken and mushrooms so ... win.
5. One-Pot Creamy Chicken Mushroom Florentine from The Recipe Critic
This one-pot wonder comes together in 30 minutes. It's made with chicken and mushrooms (duh) and also spinach, pasta, and sun-dried tomatoes.
6. Skillet Mushroom Chicken and Quinoa from Well Plated
This quinoa dish would be great for lunch or dinner. It's not fussy at all and will take less than 30 minutes to make.
7. Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Soup from Damn Delicious
Looking for some more nourishing soups now that it's getting colder out? This beauty should be in your rotation.
8. 30-Minute Creamy Mushroom and Leek Chicken Breasts from Foodie Crush
This chicken and mushroom recipe would be great with a side of rice and roasted carrots.
9. Skillet Balsamic Garlic Chicken from Cookies & Cups
This super-flavorful dish can be served with rice, mashed potatoes, or stuffing.
10. How To Make Classic Chicken Marsala at Home from Kitchn
This classic mushroom and chicken dish is a must-make during the colder months. The creamy, boozy sauce is super garlicky and will taste great with pasta or cauliflower rice.