Hearty grain salads are immensely satisfying, and kale salads are a must. But there's nothing quite like the cool, crisp crunch of a great slaw. Here are 10 favorites, from fresh fennel and lemon to cabbage and beet. Bring a side to your next picnic!
• 1 Tri-Color Slaw with Lime Dressing
• 2 Broccoli Slaw
• 3 Crunchy Peanut Slaw
• 4 Root Vegetable Slaw With Orange-Cumin Dressing
• 5 Fresh Fennel and Lemon Slaw
• 6 Cabbage Beet Coleslaw
• 7 Kohlrabi Slaw
• 8 Mexican Sprout Slaw
• 9 Peanut, Carrot, and Cabbage Slaw
• 10 Kale Slaw with Peanut Dressing
What are you favorite slaw recipes?
Related: Tip: For Crisp Coleslaw, Salt and Drain the Cabbage
(Images: see linked posts for full image credits)