Copper! Is there anything prettier or more versatile? It's Instagram-worthy on its own and looks even better when paired with marble, subway tile, wood, anything mint green — the list goes on!
While it may be #lifegoals to get a super-expensive set of copper cookware, there are tons of totally affordable copper accessories to hold us all over in the meantime. Just check out these 10 finds — they're all $25 or less!
- Copper Party Cup, $16: Sorry, red plastic party cup, you have been replaced by this cute and reusable version.
- InterDesign Forma Swivel Paper Towel Holder, $18: Save room on your countertop by hanging this copper paper towel holder from the wall or underneath your cabinets.
- Umbra Pulse Trivet, $11: This sleek trivet is almost too pretty to cover up with a hot pan.
- Oggi Copper Plated Stainless Steel Utensil Holder, $20: Fill this crock with wooden utensils and keep it next to the stove for a totally on-trend (and useful!) countertop helper.
- Asobu Coolest Stainless Steel Beer Growler, $25: Bring this to your favorite brewery and it'll hold 64 ounces of beer. How long that will last you at home, well, only you can answer that.
- Kikkerland Vintage Bottle Opener, $9: The prettiest bottle opener we've ever seen. You might need to get a bar cart just so you have a place to display it.
- Fox Run Copper Hanging Baskets, $10: An updated (copper!) take on the classic hanging basket situation. You know what to store in here: apples, bananas, cloth napkins, etc.
- Bodum Chambord Classic Storage Jar, $18: Your coffee will never look more appealing than in this glass and metallic 34-ounce storage jar.
- Plumen Drop Cap Pendant Set, $17: Hang one of these over your breakfast table or your kitchen island. If one isn't enough to light up the space, get a bunch — at this price point, it'd be silly not to!
- Cocktail Kingdom Japanese Style Jigger, $20: Mix drinks like a pro with this gorgeous measurer.