10 Colorful Gifts for Stylish Cooks
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
Forget black and white — bring on the color! From a bold, patterned apron to color-cut cake stands and rainbow-colored napkins and bowls, here are 10 picks that’ll bring a little flair to your favorite cook’s kitchen this year.
1 of 10
2 of 10
3 of 10
4 of 10
5 of 10
6 of 10
7 of 10
8 of 10
9 of 10
10 of 10
- Dansk Kobenstyle Butter Warmer in Midnight Blue, $39.95 from Amazon: We adore this squatty little pot for all the times you need to heat up a little something — milk, soup, butter. And the deep midnight blue color would look great stored on the stove or an open shelf.
- Inside Story Table Runner, $69.95 from CB2: This table runner is so pretty with its brilliant rainbow of colors, it would be hard to put it away at the end of a dinner party!
- Marimekko Aprons, $45 from Marimekko: Every stylish cook needs a bold and stylish apron!
- Bread Knife, $41.95 from Flotsam and Fork: Handmade in France, this knife is practical, long-lasting, and gorgeous to boot.
- Set of 10 Color Napkins, $90 from Kara Weaves: Each napkin is lovely on its own, but so pretty seen together as a full set!
- Le Creuset Pepper Mill, $35 from Le Creuset: We love these tall, colorful pepper mills – perfect for setting on the dinner table.
- Color-Cut Cake Stand, $12-$24 from Anthropologie: Because every cake your favorite baker bakes deserves to be displayed like a work of art.
- Green Dipped Ceramic Canister, $14.99 from World Market: The gradient hue gives just the right amount of color.
- Textured Dip Bowls, $4 from West Elm: These stylish bowls are great for entertaining or small snacks.
- Ceramics Tote in Natural/Red, $44 from Heath Ceramics: An elegant but fun way to carry around prepared foods, with just a hint of color.
Originally published Dec 1, 2014