10 Colorful Gifts for Stylish Cooks
Forget black and white — bring on the color! From a bold, patterned apron to color-cut cake stands and rainbow-colored napkins and bowls, here are 10 picks that’ll bring a little flair to your favorite cook’s kitchen this year.
1 of 10
2 of 10
3 of 10
4 of 10
5 of 10
6 of 10
7 of 10
8 of 10
9 of 10
10 of 10
- Dansk Kobenstyle Butter Warmer in Midnight Blue, $39.95 from Amazon: We adore this squatty little pot for all the times you need to heat up a little something — milk, soup, butter. And the deep midnight blue color would look great stored on the stove or an open shelf.
- Inside Story Table Runner, $69.95 from CB2: This table runner is so pretty with its brilliant rainbow of colors, it would be hard to put it away at the end of a dinner party!
- Marimekko Aprons, $45 from Marimekko: Every stylish cook needs a bold and stylish apron!
- Bread Knife, $41.95 from Flotsam and Fork: Handmade in France, this knife is practical, long-lasting, and gorgeous to boot.
- Set of 10 Color Napkins, $90 from Kara Weaves: Each napkin is lovely on its own, but so pretty seen together as a full set!
- Le Creuset Pepper Mill, $35 from Le Creuset: We love these tall, colorful pepper mills – perfect for setting on the dinner table.
- Color-Cut Cake Stand, $12-$24 from Anthropologie: Because every cake your favorite baker bakes deserves to be displayed like a work of art.
- Green Dipped Ceramic Canister, $14.99 from World Market: The gradient hue gives just the right amount of color.
- Textured Dip Bowls, $4 from West Elm: These stylish bowls are great for entertaining or small snacks.
- Ceramics Tote in Natural/Red, $44 from Heath Ceramics: An elegant but fun way to carry around prepared foods, with just a hint of color.
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
Published: Dec 1, 2014