10 Classic Cocktails You Can Make With Only 4 Ingredients
Have you been following along with our 9-Bottle Bar column this year? The premise: nine bottles for a modestly-sized (and moderately priced) bar, but still flexible and powerful enough to create many, many cocktails — including quite a lot of classic drinks that every cocktail-lover should know.
If you want a simple drink tonight, using just a few bottles of liquor (nothing fancy, nothing special), then you will probably find your sip in this list of cocktails with just four ingredients (sometimes fewer).
10 Classic Cocktails With Only 4 Ingredients
- The Boulevardier – Rye, sweet vermouth, Campari
- The Waldorf Cocktail – Absinthe, rye, sweet vermouth, Angostura
- The Old Fashioned – Demerara sugar, rye, orange peel, aromatic bitters
- The Red Hook Cocktail – Rye, maraschino, sweet vermouth, cherry to garnish
- The Manhattan – Rye, sweet vermouth, Angostura bitters