10 Car Trunk Organizers to Get Your Groceries Home Safely
You know that sound — the sound of a grocery bag toppling over in your trunk after you make a sharp turn. Now something (the jar of pickles, or the jug of milk?) is rolling back and forth, back and forth. And all you can think is, am I going to open my trunk and find a leaky mess everywhere?
If this sounds familiar, you need a trunk organizer. You can pick up one of these oft-collapsible organizers for as little as $10. Some come with built-in coolers and lots of handy pockets on the sides, but they all do one thing: keep your grocery bags neat, tidy, and spill-free for the ride home.
- Stayhold Gray Cargo Organizer, $12.99 from Amazon
- Trunk Organizer and Cooler, $19.99 from Organize It
- Folding Trunk Organizer, $14.99 from The Container Store
- Jokari Grocery Tote and Car Trunk Organizer, $15.94 from Amazon
- Trunk Organizer and Cooler, $51 from Overstock
- Car Storage Organizer With 3 Grocery Totes, $24.99 from Office Depot
- Chevron Trunk Utility Bag, $42.95 from Three Little Chickadee
- Highland 2-Pocket Trunk Organizer, $10 from Walmart
- Macbeth Collection 3-Compartment Trunk Organizer, $19.99 from Bed Bath and Beyond
- Trunk Organizer, $12.99 from Harbor Freight Tools
Originally published June 2014.