10 Butter Keepers and Crocks
Some say butter keepers or crocks are the secret to soft, spreadable butter. Ever since Melissa Clark raved about her marble butter keeper, I’ve wanted to try one. If, like me, you’re ready to leave behind that cold, hard stick of butter forever, one of these 10 butter keepers should do the trick:
6. BIA Cordon Bleu Butter Keeper, $18 from Amazon
7. Le Creuset Stoneware Butter Crock, $35 from Williams-Sonoma
8. French Butter Keeper in Cream Glaze, $32 from Lee Daniels
9. Steel Function Stainless Steel Butter Keeper, $21 from Amazon
10. Fox Run Brands Porcelain Butter Keeper, $13 from Amazon
Related: Do Butter Bells Really Work?
(Images: 1. Melissa Clark; all others as linked)
Get the Kitchn Daily in your inbox.