10 Little Kitchen Luxuries Under $35
We support our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.
You don’t have to spend a fortune to find a lovely, useful kitchen gift for the cook in your life. From a classic ceramic baking dish to a super-fast thermometer, here are 10 of our favorite little luxury gifts under $35.
1 of 10
2 of 10
3 of 10
4 of 10
5 of 10
6 of 10
7 of 10
8 of 10
9 of 10
10 of 10
- Floral Coasters, $16 from Rifle Paper Co: No need to hide these coasters when they’re not in use; they’re pretty enough to keep out at all times!
- Leather Skillet Sleeve, $35 from Makesmith: A stylish and utilitarian sleeve for the handle of your beloved cast iron skillet.
- GIR Silicone Lids, $8 – $14 from GIR: The smallest will keep your coffee warm between sips and the largest can replace plastic wrap for covering your biggest mixing bowls and casserole dishes. Emma has been using these lids for the past few months and am still discovering new ways to use them in my kitchen.
- ThermoWorks ThermoPop Super Fast Thermometer, $29 from Amazon: The mighty Thermapen’s new only-slightly-less-awesome (but a lot less expensive) sidekick.
- Big Wee Snips, $16 from Ancient Industries: An extra pair of scissors — especially ones as cute as these — come in handy.
- BioBu Children’s Dish Set, $34 from MOMA Store: These colorful bamboo dishes are technically for kids but we kind of want them too.
- Mason Cash Ceramic Baking Dish, $17.95 from Kaufmann Mercantile: This English-made oven-to-table dish is super versatile.
- Porcelain Cloudy Dish, $21 from Urban Cartel: Banish winter blues with this cloud plate just big enough for a cookie.
- Live Edge Black Walnut Cutting Board, $34.95 from Kaufmann Mercantile: A gorgeous board that’s perfect as a serving platter.
- Color Swatch Tea Towel, $28 from Leif: A little pop of color is always fun.
Originally published Dec 11, 2014