10 Mise en Place Bowls That Will Make You Feel Like a TV Chef
Setting up a mise en place before you ever turn on a burner or preheat your stove can save you a lot of time and headaches. But unless you’ve got a crazy well-stocked china cabinet, you might not have enough little bowls for all your prepped ingredients.
Here are 10 smart options for mise en place bowls. You can choose everything from clear glass sets to brightly patterned bowls. And if you want to prep way in advance, go for the set that comes with lids. No matter what, you’ll feel like you’re cooking on TV when you get this organized.
- Open Kitchen Serving Bowls, $15 from Williams-Sonoma
- Nut Bowls, $28 for eight from Fishs Eddy
- Inside Out Bowl, $8 each from Anthropologie
- Mini Bowls Collection, $1 – $6 from Crate & Barrel
- Emile Henry Modern Ramekins, $18 for two from Sur la Table
- Tempo Square Tasting Bowls, $10 for four from World Market
- Nosh Bowls, $19 for 12 from Crate & Barrel
- French Bull Multi Mini Bowls, $22 from All Modern
- Anchor Hocking 2-cup Storage & Baking Set, $8 for three with lids from Bed Bath & Beyond
- 5-Piece Vortex Serving Set, $23 from CB2
Do you have a favorite set of bowls you use for mise en place?