10 Beautiful Kitchen Products That Will Always Have Our Heart
Like our love for truly ooey-gooey chocolate desserts, our love for beautiful kitchen goods is forever. Here are 10 tools and products that will always have a place in our kitchen, no matter the season, style, or trend. Because once we commit, we commit hard. That’s just how we do.
- Emerald Turquoise Bowl by Jim Franco, $75 from Dara Artisans: Quite possibly the prettiest soup bowl we have ever seen, in the perfect shade of green.
- Solid Walnut Wood Boards, $89 from Dominik Woods: We’ve fallen head over heels for the gorgeous tear drop shape and soft, rounded edges of these walnut boards.
- Claro Walnut Salt Cellar, $68 from Cattails Woodwork: This salt cellar is as elegant and lovely as they come.
- Sori Yanagi Stainless Steel Kettle, $68 from Amazon: An absolute classic, perfectly designed.
- Petite Minimalist Stoneware Bowl Set, $85 from Dar Gitane: We love the terracotta base and milky-white glaze of these nesting bowls.
- 12″ Braising Skillet, $320 from Borough Furnace: Made in Syracuse, New York by a startup cast iron cookware company, Borough’s refined yet hardworking braising skillet is hand cast from 100% recycled iron.
- Chamba Clay Casserole, $79.95 from Toque Blanche: The smooth, black finish gets us every time. Oh, and it makes the perfect pot of beans.
- Dinner Plates by MUD Australia, $36: The dinner plates of our dreams, available in a variety of colors.
- White and Blue Stoneware Cake Pan, $75 from Art et Manufacture: A bundt pan that is so pretty, it deserves to stay on the countertop and hold onions and garlic or fruit when it’s not in use.
- Wedgwood Vera Wang Sequin Champagne Glasses, $90/set of two from Macy’s: Faith’s favorite rippled coupe glasses from Anthropologie are no longer available, so we had to find a substitute, and these come pretty close in style and feel. Stunning.