10 Baby Animals Who Really, Really Love Their Vegetables
select these products—if you buy from one of our links, we may earn a commission. All prices were accurate at the time of publishing.
You know those days when you’re at the grocery store and you just can’t with the fresh produce section? You just feel like turning down the snack or pasta aisle and never looking back.
If you’re in that camp or are just feeling a little unmotivated, these adorable baby animals are here to help. They never get bored with their veggies!
1. This baby bunny can’t get enough of that tiny carrot.
2. This cutie of a sloth finds joy in munchin’ on green beans.
3. This adorable baby turtle could spend all day chewing on a piece of lettuce.
4. This puppy would rather wrap his mouth around a carrot than a chew toy.
5. This small kitty likes playing tug-of-war with lettuce.
6. This sneaky guinea pig can’t keep away from the carrot sticks.
7. This hedgehog dreams of snacking on green peppers.
8. This baby pig finds peace in a giant lettuce leaf.
9. This baby monkey doesn’t need butter to enjoy fresh corn.
10. This baby llama wants to grow up and eat MOAR greens.