10 African-Inspired Recipes
There’s something slightly daunting yet exhilarating about making a recipe you’ve never tried before. If you’re new to African cuisine, one of these recipes is sure to whet your appetite!
• Roasted Cauliflower and Shallots with Chard and Dukkah, via My Recipes
• African Peanut Soup, via MyRecipes
• Watercress & Chickpea Soup with Rosewater & Ras el Hanout, via The Guardian
• Ugandan Matoke, via Food.com
• Prawn Cakes with Coriander Sambal, via BBC Good Food
(Images: See links above for full image credits)